It’s 2018. I feel we could use technological improvements in these areas. Feel free to use these ideas!
- Hair coloring – it stinks and burns my eyes. I know, major first world problem, but I’m still going to complain about it. Us ladies need better than this.
- Birth control pills minus all the risks like blood clots, cancer, etc. Again, ladies, we need to demand better for our bodies and lives.
- A garbage bag holder/opener so when u collect garbage the bag doesn’t fold over and stuff gets everywhere. There HAS to be an invention around the corner for this.
- A baby diaper pail product that actually controls odors. Nothing has worked. Ever. We tried them all and air fresheners only go so far. Best solution: use grocery plastic bags in a regular garbage can and dump twice/day.
- A fold up bike. I feel like I may have seen this on shark tank but I have yet to see it in stores. Unless you have a massive SUV or long trunk or put on a bike rack, you cannot travel anywhere with your bike. I have to drive to most bike trails to get my workout so it doesn’t end up happening.
- A glaucoma eye test that doesn’t involve the air to the eyeball that makes me cringe and squirm and takes 15 minutes on wimps like me.
What would you add to this list?